Send an email inquiry
By agreeing to a lesson time, you are purchasing that time slot on a weekly basis for that semester. If your child is sick, on vacation, have extenuating circumstances, or if I need to cancel, the lesson will be made up during exam preparation time, competition week, or within the semester. Otherwise, the cost of the lesson is forfeited. Lessons cannot be “skipped” even with notice. In any case, the payment amount will remain the same, but the lesson will be replaced at a mutually convenient time. Lessons may be terminated if you are “sick” on a regular basis or fail to give 24 hours notice. If you are late, you will only receive the time remaining from your scheduled lesson.
• Hands must be clean. Since the piano is played by many students, I advise students to sanitize their hands before leaving.
• If you are sick, please stay home. Students exhibiting signs of illness will be asked to call home for pick-up.
• Food, drink, and chewing gum are not permitted in the studio.
• Do not wear rings or bracelets. These restrict movement and can scratch the piano.
• It is expected that students behave in a respectful, attentive manner, and are ready for instruction during a lesson.
Generally, one week’s notice is required in order to receive a refund for the remainder of the term. I reserve the right to terminate lessons at any time if a student does not adhere to studio policies or is progressing poorly.